Monday, September 04, 2006

i would like to thank... :D

1. My cousin for taking me out to NYDC yesterday :) I reli enjoyed the meal, and the lovely cheesecake, which i fin today =D Sorry for stuffing you by giving u half of my spaghetti :/ (bring me out again, okie? =P =p =P )

2. Kang for the scrumptious sushi meal tonite just now at sakae sushi :D yummy. :) Hee hee. Love you.

3. Kenneth for his JC notes on ODE. Wahlou thank goodness for your notes thank goodness *phew* I was reli gettin stressed cos dunno how to do anything.

4. Jun Hui and Chewy and Kenneth for guiding me around and joining me for lunches!

5. Pui Ee for temaning me for dinner and other meals and for being a wonderful roomie!! :)

6. Jia xin for just being her =) And msging me even tho she's in HK right now....love you gal miss u very much!

7. Hong Ping for coming all the way to NTU to visit me from orchard. Long ride, I noe =)

8. Mr. Darray for tellin me bout the taylor's prize giving ceremony ;) Thanks thanks thanks hehehe.

I miss...

1. all my frens back from high skul and college. Especially miss:

Parents, terrapins, Jia Xin, Harold, PK, Ying, Yuen, Yinn Cher, Soo Han, Chang Jin, Eu Harn, Geng Yi, Tzy Jiun, Jin Soon, Hui Lynn, Hui Wenn, Jeng Sia, Kean Sheen, Hong Ping, the lecturers from PM3 esp mr rajah and ms careen and ms ching =P and also mr chan lah haha =P. Sing Ping, Christopher, Allan, Josh, Tat Wei, Zhou Hau.... well, as long as you and I talked quite a bit last time...I miss all of you =)

take care everyone! =) *hugs*

No comments: