Monday, September 11, 2006

Foxtrot is absolutely my favourite comic in the world together with calvin and hobbes!

Speaking of which, my math tutor is INSANE. Actually, if he can be a lecturer, so can I, I'll just read off the notes regarding the theories and give the students the general solutions with all the arbituary constants and x's and y's and z's and ure supposed to be able to do ure tutorial after reading the x and y and z. Well, I suppose, it'll be okay if we understood the theory...but...we...don't. Ha ha ha.

Same thing goes to my Bio lecturer. My goodness if he can get a phD i can get a ....hm. First class honours PhD. My ex bio lecturer from taylors will vomit blood in his lectures cos he cant teach bio and he's like teaching kindergarden kids, cos he uses terms like 'poke' and 'gel' where the actual terms are perforin molecules 'punch' holes in cell membrane of infected cell. and 'gel' is complementary nucleotides forms hydrogen bonds.

Hmm.

All these lecturers from China. I s'pose its not good to generalize like that, but reli...wat with their accents and all, they should teach in chinese.

No comments: