Saturday, September 23, 2006

IM BACK!!! IM BACK!!!! * jumps around in glee*

*grins widely and heaves a sigh of contentment*

:)

Thanks to Kang dear who helped me with my luggage...*embarrased look* I just brought the wrong luggage bag lah.

Aeroline was not bad :) quite comfy, i like the food that was served - fish, vege, some meat roll thing and rice n milo and dragonfruit!!! U noe...i'm craving for mango cos its so expensive in singapore! 0.80 sg cents for ONE SLICE. omg man.

Too bad it had to rain SO HEAVILY when we reached menara axis...bit bleh lah, and some water went into my bag and my PRECIOUS CHEMISTRY NOTES WERE INSIDE...luckily oni kena a bit at the side for the A2 notes...and smeared a bit of colour ink :( Yea i like to use colour pens to highlight certain stuff.

I saw my baby terrapins again! :) Then i realized my fave baby turtle now has the stupid white stuff on a part of its shell..thanks to the stupid biggest baby turtle which has some white stuff which i tried to remove using alcohol swabs but it comes back ( grr. )...bah. shall think of ways to remove the fungus thing or is it some shell eating thing or shell covering white thing. the turtle seems oblivious to it tho. Maybe i shud sun them. hmm.

Thenn..went to the curve :) i miss flea markets! then i met pui ee there.... :D It was like she and js standing at one stall.. I din see them i was bz looking at the necklaces..then i stood beside her and we stared at necklaces..then suddenly she said phoebe! and i looked up n we both got a shock cos we din expect to see each other like SO SOON.... :D hee hee.



So..I wanna meet up with all my friends! that includes You and you and YOU. :)

No comments: