Monday, September 25, 2006

Omg terrapins n guppies are the cutest things ever.

I cant believe my day just flew away like THAT!

Morning woke up at 940 then went out to morning market in ss2 at 1045 =P Whee hee hee. I love markets! Bought stuff that I want to eat this week :D yayy. I love the peanut soup and that dunno wats its called in english vege and yam and sweet potato and green bean soup and barley.. ahhh :)

Then went for dim sum with mom!!! omg damn nice :) * beams* We then stopped at the pet shop at ttdi...and bought guppies =P 3 male 3 female and 2 shiny fishes :)

And....

The pregnant female guppy gave birth to TEN baby guppies!!!!

*hops around in glee*

omg damn cute lar the baby guppies :) so tiny and so cute. hahahha. Then i scrubbed my terrapins' shells and now they are all nice and green and so pretty! :)

YAYY.

U noe i would have posted up pics of all my pet babies but then i realized that....

I brought the cam back without the batteries.

-.-" <---- this is the emoticon jia xin put when i told her that =p

hee hee. oh well. I'll go buy batts!!! :D

tomorrow im goin to meet up with yuen n pk man..
i can't wait!!

I miss everyone!!!

To heck with the phy test and chem test =P

No comments: