Friday, September 08, 2006

I miss home.

I miss home-cooked food.

I miss my parents.

I miss my terrapins.

I miss my bed and my pillows.

I miss all my comics and books.

I miss the piano.

I miss having straight to the point notes with examples to learn from.

I miss having good lecturers.

I miss the pasar malam.

I miss flea markets.

I miss going shopping with my mom.

I miss dinner with my family.

I miss not having to convert to ringgit.

I miss watching tv and listening to the radio.

I miss driving.

I miss all my friends, some left in msia and some out of msia.

I miss going out with a group of friends.

I miss the gang.

I miss getting bullied =P

I miss the people who bully me =P

I miss downloading new songs.

I miss talking to certain people, especially my friends.

I miss having free time where I have nothing to do at all.

I can't wait to go back on the 23rd of September :)

See you all then people, whoever's left in msia =)

No comments: