Saturday, August 19, 2006

For those still blur and confused : I am now in Singapore NTU :D

I left for Singapore on early sat morning after receiving my offer on thurs nite =)
Only to find out that NTU ( and other unis in Singapore, i think) works 5-day weeks. Hah. So...I had a nice stay in Carlton hotel which was very conveniently having 50% off its normal rate *glee*..but on the 2nd night we decided it was still rather expensive and went off to the hotel 81. Hrm. Well, hotel 81 is....okay if u're looking for a simple room and corridors with stale air. The first unit we got stank of cigarette smoke and YOU ALL KNOW that im bit sensitive to that so we got a 2nd room which was nicer and bigger a bit =P Heehee.

So on monday morning, I checked into NTU =) and i got hall 16!!! I can't believe that the lady actually asked me whether I wanted air cond or non air cond room *gleeglee*

Anyway, Hall 16 is just great. It was just built last year and it's now like half a year old. So everything's nice and new and clean =) And my neighbours are really friendly people, just that at night the people who are staying one floor above me are super inconsiderate. One day i'll just throw an egg at the person who plays guitar in the middle of the night (!!) and those guys who have gatherings in the middle of the night and shout and laugh damn loudly like they want to wake up the whole world *stares daggers*

The first day...I got really lost. I really really really got lost in NTU. NTU is just huge. And the north and south spine look the same! oh the BIE building is SOOOO NEW AND NICE *beams* my lecturers, well you get the usual bunch, some good some er OKAYLAH. And it was like God had it all arranged for me, the place I chose to sit in the 1st lecture was next to a bunch of RELI frenly Singaporeans = Jun Hui, Kenneth, and Chewy =P Chewy is her nickname, she's actually Wee Chew. I think the spelling is like that =) JH and K stay in hall 13 which is just next to mine so every morn we have breakfast then i follow them to class then i wont get lost!!!! perfect plan man =) Heehee. And now when i talk chinese I'm starting to use 'leh' hrm. =P

So...everything's well and nice just that now I'll have to go read up and catch up on my maths =)

I love my uni and my new friends and the exercise I have to do every morning which is to walk to class via climbing lots of stairs and going up lots of slopes. HeeHee. And I love the fruit juices - not too sweet and just right =)

yay!

No comments: