Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Now that I look back, I really had an innocent childhood where enid blyton books played a huge role up to the age of erm...12. Tho i finished all of them at the age of 9 i still loved to read them over and over again.

I realized I never wondered bout where do babies come from. Haha. So bottomline was, I grew up innocent :)

...And then lost half my innocence to the gang of close friends - harold, pk, kang, yuen. Hmph.

*hmph* =P

However, I'm still innocent cos I din understand half the convo harold n yuen had outside baskin robbins :P

And now harold's gone off to the US...to start a new life and find someone else to bully XD

Hahaha. Gonna miss you harold, take good care and dont forget me =P I know you wont no matter how hard you try to:) I'm ure worst nightmare :D

Ahaha.

*glee*

No comments: