Friday, July 03, 2009

What a Scam

Today I received a very NICE thing in the mail today:

Wow! Commencement Gift 2009! Wow! Am I getting a gift for all my toil and pain and suffering? Are you finally going to give me a pleasant surprise? I'm so touched!

*Flips open*

Dream on girl! --> A special Commencement Gift TO YOUR CHILD wtf. A few more pictures for your viewing pleasure


with a minimum donation of $100, your child's name can be on the board for everyone to see! So prestigious my foot. What a con job! As if i want my name on it! you pay me 100 bucks to put my name on your board is much more like it.

Please fill in the form to get conned

A special commencement gift to your child?! I'd like to see you give me a nice gift, instead of putting some nice words to get money! Shame on you. As if you havent earned enough from my graduation gown just because i'm such an inelastic customer right! Geram gila.

No comments: