Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I so love my job

today i met more ppl who are all soooo nice n i did some work also very interesting :) its nice to put my biomed sci degree to use hahaha. and i may need to read some bm n chinese docs next time lol read should be can speak my malay went down d drain adi i better brush up soon my gila goldfish memory for languages :P

im so proud to work in my company la u noe we're at a new building got super nice landscape man outside windows all gardens got natural sunlight sooo lovely. i wear my tag out everyday hahaha until i reach d mrt soo bangga la :)

today my hr manager gave me 2 wireless mouse man to take home n my director giving me a welcome lunch tmr can u believe it :)

my company ppl actually speak canton cannot believe it here its very rare so reminds me of home :) not all canton which isnt really bearable just sometimes. so nice. so believe it when i say i love my job :D

almost won daughtry leave this town cd on a radio oh well try again tmr im feeling super lucky nowadays =)

No comments: