Monday, July 20, 2009

Fresh New Start

First day of work! well first day of permanent job work :D got slight jitters last night wondering how would the 1st day of work be like, but didnt think long and conked out fast thanks to my bus which was delayed 3 hours causing me to reach back at 12am! and i only slept 4 / 5 hours the previous 2 nights last days ma wanna catch up with frensies :)

Woke up at 6.37am ( I like waking up (setting my alarm) at weird times not 6.30 or 7.00 or whole numbers ;p ) went out at 7.32am, reach mrt station 7.42am, reach cityhall 8.10am, reach work 8.31am, sat downstairs till 8.36am then went up the lift only to find nobody at receptionist counter yet so no access in. Luckily got this nice manager guy walking past then he let me in so i sat down read a mag then my super duper lovely director come in n we had a nice chat n she brought me to the pantry had a drink n she intro me to everyone in the team and showed me to my nice new station :) new and nice and big i like :)

cos my senior not in today so today really very relaxed ahhhhh bye bye stupid class tests and 2 hour lecture rushes and no lunch breaks helllooo relaxed working life :) lunch saw my fren so coincident he went for interview at the same company! went for lunch chat a lot i hope he gets it then got makan n work buddy :)

left work 5.45pm soo good life i love my job :D

No comments: