Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It irks me that daughtry's newest album has 4 different versions in which each version comes with different bonus songs. :( And the bonus songs are the nicest songs! If you can get your hands on the song Long Road, i highly recommend it. I loved it since i first heard it at last year's concert. :)

Taylor Swift's you belong with me is soo nice and catchy :) The lyrics also makes sense, i like her lyrics, very true and honest :)

after work i decided to jalan jalan around suntec then after that leg pain my heels ah getting worse bleargh so decided to hop on d free bus thinking it will take me to city hall where d mrt is. so i was congratulating myself during the start of d journey haha so smart if not have to walk so far look at that so many turns and traffic lights. then i saw city hall coming up n i thought okay time to get off so good so smart of me. but the bus drove past city hall then i thought oh crap i hope it doesnt end up in changi why is suntec so generous the drivers can drive so far! the bus stopped at clarke quay instead -.- in the end have to walk further cos have to change mrt lines alamak. This is called smart aleck.

haha.

No comments: