Tuesday, June 30, 2009

on 25th June 2009, the King of Pop Michael Jackson breathed his last breath, the circumstances of his death still unclear. I was never really a fan, but throughout my childhood altho I never took the initiative to know him or his music, I still knew some of his music and his famous dance moves n the ever famous moonwalking stunt =) And these few days with the media full of his news, I read about his life, listened to his works, and watched one of his live concerts on dvd. I was really moved by some of his songs eg you are not alone, heal the world, i'll be there, and touched by how his songs tried to break down racial barriers (black or white), or to ask you to change yourself if you didnt like what you see in the mirror. He may have been eccentric, but I believe sans his quirks he was a very nice and loving person, and I admire the way he protected his 3 children fiercely from the media. I'm sorry for all the pain you went through, and all the surgeries you had to undergo, how people pushed you to your limits, and even the financial distress, and I am sure that you are in a much better place now and will rest in peace. You are, and is, the greatest entertainer of all time, and the world will definitely miss you while you will continue to live on in your music. God bless. =)

No comments: