Saturday, March 24, 2007

I think that when I'm thirty (shucks wanted to say twenty then realised im turning 20 this year(!)..how old sounding.) and having(possibly) my own family, I'll still be keeping in touch with my high school friends.

All my friends from form 1-form 5 and a few from taylor's college and primary skul.

Cos you know what?

Uni frens just "cant seem to make it" (singlish..lol). There's like a barrier in between..or the walls of friendship are thin that a tiny tiny misunderstanding will just crumble the whole thing. In other words, there's not enough trust.

*shakes head*

I wish that I can teleport myself to KL right now! now now now hmph. Or maybe have a super smart double to do all my upcoming tests and ace them and then i'll be like at the top of the bell curve! *grins*

No comments: