Friday, March 02, 2007

CNY 2007

Needless to say, this CNY was again well spent with family and relatives :)

I love going back to Swak now and mix around with all my dear wonderful cuzzies :D
Fireworks makes it all the more festive! :D

I had so much fun during the 5 days there. Was kinda sad to go back to KL. I always hate saying goodbyes.

Which makes me wonder, will things be the same ten years from now? Will we all still flock back for reunion dinner every year? Will everyone still be here? It's these depressing thoughts that swarms you when you say goodbye.

So I went back to KL. I went pasar-malam and morning market crazy!! I craved to drink the black sesame dessert lol :P But due to CNY season, the dessert stalls at the night markets and morning markets all werent open!!!! :(

Potong steam sial. Hmph.

Then Sunday came. I really wasnt ready to go back to Singapore then. I REALLY REALLY DIN WANNA GO BACK. hmph. So i burned 60 ringgit by not taking the bus back! :P I went back on Monday instead bleh. Sunday night met up with CJ You Bing Zhimin TJ Jia Wei Jeng Sia, altho it was a brief meet, it's really great to meet up with old frens and feel that warm friendly ambience which you rarely get here in Sg. Bah.

So now I'm back here..I had a hellish week. 4 tests which i barely studied for. So basically everyday I was busy cramming for the test on the next day. The friday test, today's one..was bad :( BAD BAD BAD. HORRIBLE. And the worst part is I noe how to do it. The question was SO SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!! I MEMANG NOE HOW TO DO ONE!!!! Geramnya. My brain was too taxed out. Sigh. SUmmore i woke up at 5am to study.

Sucks.

I want to go home. Suddenly Monash and Nottingham Msia and IMU and MU seem wonderful unis :P I def wont mind studying there :P Or at HELP actually. Then I will be damn relaxed and can watch series everyday!!!! Right Cj? :P:P:P

Lol.

No comments: