Sunday, March 18, 2007

Everytime i go back HOME and unwillingly drag myself back to this depressing country, I'm overcome by an intense feeling of homesick-ness and loneliness. :(

Then it lasts for a few days and I start to become numb to the feeling -- until the next return and the next dragging myself back, where the feeling is triggered all over again.

Funny thing is, no one else seems to be as affected as I am while travelling back and forth. Hrm.

Yes I'm rather emotional :P And yes my mind always wanders and think of extreme stuff which can be quite depressing. :P

So now I'm back here again (sigh), I had the opportunity to meet up with Chris (Lim) yesterday :)

As I've mentioned in previous posts, it's really great to catch up with old frens, especially with a close fren such as Chris.

We met at Orchard (where Kang n I had a yummy sakae sushi lunch..yum) before heading off to Bugis. Bugis is this place with a market which looks like petaling street...but of cos i still prefer the ACTUAL night markets at home. Soo much better and so much more variety in the stuff that they sell. We saw this fella sitting on the floor with 3 snakes lying obediently (motionless except for a few minor slinky-segment movement) in front of him, and he started boasting about how snake oil, if applied onto the proper areas, can ward off athritis. Hmmm. Quite a number of ppl bought the snake oil from him.

Anyway chris, if you do read this post, good luck for your uni applications :) I'm sure u'll get what you want hehehe. Remember to keep me updated k? Was really great seeing you again :)
*pokes affectionately*

Take care everyone!

No comments: