Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You know, next time if there's an earthquake in the middle of the night, I probably wouldn't know it until its too late.

This morning 2 earthquakes struck Sumatra, apparently it was felt pretty big in Singapore, where ppl were evacuated from the buildings and so forth. The 1st earthquake was about 10.50 am.

And what was i doing then?

I was happily munching on my lunch in my room listening to music and reading my novel. Nope I din feel any tremor or swaying.

I remember last year(or last last year) there was another earthquake in Indon, and ppl in kl districts felt it too and came running out of the buildings. I din feel anything too!!!

So next time if any earthquakes occur and its absolutely necessary to evacuate the buildings...someone inform me yeah. Hehe.

No comments: