Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Whee hee hee. Thank you everyone for remembering! :D

Thanks to Chris who wished me 2 days earlier, then Jin Soon who wished me a day earlier =p , my parents a few hours earlier, then Allan who msged me on the dot at 12 am, followed by Kang, Jia Xin, Harold, Ying, Yuen, Jess, Li Ying, Darray, my Greenlamb cuzzie :D, Zhi Theng..

And omg Pui Ee is so sweet u noe! She bought me a slice of cake and put it in my neighbour's fridge and went out the room at 12 am to get the cake but my neighbour wasnt in and waited outside for half an hour for the cake before lighting a candle on the cake (without burning herself luckily cos she oso dunno how to use lighter..tee hee! I omost burned myself the last time i tried!) and then coming in with a card from her n jin soon!!!!!! :D

Thank you thank you hehe..*cant stop beaming*

Thanks Kang for the pizza and the brownie on Sunday, and my cousin's gonna treat me dinner on friday! How lucky is that? :D

You know how much I heart everyone :D

Muacksmuacksmuacks.

Tee hee. Happy birthday to me! :D

No comments: