Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy B'Day Jia Xin!!

Tee hee. Happy 19th birthday dear gal :)

Since today was jia xin's birthday, I woke up super early at 610am to watch the sun rise on this beautiful day =p

Heehee. :) Well I did watch the sun start to rise =p Then I had to continue my phy exam revision cos my phy exam was at 9am.

That said, YAY NO MORE ELECTRONICS, MAGNETIC STUFF AND ENGINEERING MATHS!!!

For Life.

That's if i get admitted into NUS :D
Hopehopehope. :)

Hehe. To a sweet wonderful bestie who laughed at my jokes and told me more jokes, who temaned me all of my a levels, who fetched me home sometimes ( jh..u..same thing =p ), who told me to study when i wanted to slack, who made me laugh when i wasnt feeling so good, who gave me lots n lots of encouragement, who always drew cute smileys in class last year, the responsible class rep last year, the going to be a very damn good architect, the...wonderful friend :)....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA XIN.

have a wonderful day ahead!! :) *hearts and Hugsies*

No comments: