Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mad about foxtrot

omg. Kinokuniya?! I bloody din check there cos i din have vouchers and naturally ppl would just go borders since it has such a huge selection of..books..right?

to think that i walked past kinokuniya yesterday while I was at orchard road makes me mad =p =p

Anyway.

*grins*

I'm still going to get my foxtrot!!

Thanks to harold...thanks harold you're so sweet :D

*hugs*

Yesterday i went to orchard the whole day man. well almost the whole day. for bout..8 hours. I wanted to get my foxtrot book then..but stupid borders still din have it yet. *frowns* and the best part is..i passed by kinokuniya but was so focused on going to borders and cos kinokuniya have to climb stairs to go up so i din bother to go there...and today i find out kinokuniya had foxtrot since LAST WEEK....

omg damn zhadou.

ANYWAY.

I"ll still get my hands on foxtrot soon XD

thank you harold!

No comments: