Friday, November 03, 2006

TaA -DaaAH!!

3 tests down! :) Free for the weekend!!! *beams in glee and jumps around in joy*

If you din notice, I changed a few colours of my blog elements!!! :) Much nicer now tee hee. And hopefully soothing for the eyes too =p I must admit I went a bit overhead with the colours in the previous posts :P Anyone wants eyemo can pinjam from me :P

I just went for a rotaract meeting regarding the upcoming summer holidays charity trip.

First thing they did after deciding where to go was to determine whether the place can SHOP or not.

*rolls eyes*

And there was a guy..or girl...in the meeting, I reli can't tell the sex. Flat chest, girly voice, face looks like girl or boy, and long straightened hair. Talks tomboyishly. *scratches head* I think this is one of the rare times I'm stumped :)


Haha. Weekend's here! :) Time to read my comics * takes out foxtrot gleefully *

OH, on another note:

Just now for intro to biomed engineering..we had this tour of the DNA centre in NIE :) And we saw a demo of a gene gun..quite scary stuff just like a gun going off actually. Uses gun powder. Hrm. It's supposed to inject genes into ure cells..haha. And..i saw a chewing gum tree!!!! *glee*

Did you know if u pluck out a leaf of the chewing gum tree, then at the stem there'll be sticky stuff which if u mix with pepermint and sugar you'll get..chewing gum!

*applause*

I miss all my lovely frens who are now all over the world. haha.


No comments: