Saturday, January 14, 2006

Three days ago I got a call from +60000 in class. I rejected the call.

Two days ago when I was walking gaily out the coll guardhouse at 2 15 pm my phone ranged again showing the same number.

Caller: Hello! I'm Joseph from celebrity fitness! I want to offer you our VIP 7 day pass!
Me: Oh. Um..It's ok, cos I prefer exercising outdoors.
Caller: Oh. But we have yoga classes, aerobic classes, blablabla classes..
Me: Its really ok, cos I'm still studying, so not much time for all these. =P
Caller: Oh still studying. Where are you studying?
Me: *brain goes Hm* Taylor's College
Caller: Taylors College..the one near sunway one ar?
Me: Yep.
Caller: Oh...ok. Maybe one day I come and find you yamcha ^^
Me: *brain goes ?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?! and falls into shock* Um...um....
Caller: (In chinese) Can or not? Hehe..can or not?
Me: *brain still in shock* Um...see how lah.
Caller: I'll call you again! By the way my name is Joseph, yea!
Me: Erm..ok.
Caller: Ok..have a nice day!! BYebye!
Me: Bye.

My goodness. Of all the weird things in this world. =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that also can happen. Usually i'll watch my back when recieving calls like that, who knows I'd been followed... hehe...

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

So funny!!!HAHAHA