Monday, January 09, 2006

Omg these few days my mood has been going up and down like crazy. Bit bit then get super down...ahaha. So sensitive. So not good. Tsk tsk *shakes head*

Yesterday kang ying pk tp came over :) Come over again soon! :) Then we'll have MoRe fun. :D Played a good hour and a half of badminton ( where ying reigned over us all =P ) till everyone got tired and started playing half-heartedly. Kang threw this beachball(meant for d pool) at the side of d badminton court and we just forgot bout it and left for the pool. Afta dat we returned only to find 2 jap kids tossing and playing around the ball having lots and lots of fun. Hehe...see they play till so cute..we din have d heart to take d ball back from them.

Afta dat went back to kang's..for all you guys having exams..All the best! :) I'm sure everyone'll do well :) Especially my guy :) Hehe. Study hard..afta da exams then can play! :)

My legs are still itchy due to mosquitoe bites. Darn venomous mosquitoes I tell you. I wonder why I havent gotten replies from the US universities. Hrm.

For my guy who has tolerated my super irritating sensitive mood...Thank You dearie =) Love you :)

For those heartbroken, toughen up..for you'll always have ure dear friends' support! :) For those moody people...Snap out of being moody! =P For those ppl having doubts..dun think so much adi lar. =) For those with exams.. study hard :) For those happy people..get happier! :) For those who loves and are loved...ure so lucky :)

I noe I'm lucky. =)

No comments: