Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Okaaaayy...Now I noe all my B's are really high B's close to A at the borderline type. Prob like a mark or two or few marks away from A.

Phy: A B A
Chem: A A C
Bio: AAB

WELL...Analysis of the marks:
for phy: ACA = A
BBA = A
BBA = A
then why ABA is = B? =P
for chem:
AAD = A
AAD = B
Why AAC = B ar... Aih damn unlucky =P Looks like my A's arent that strong A's.

Or maybe Cambridge wants to put B so to remind me to work harder instead of slacking too much. Aahh.

Hehe..today I 'took' seaweed - Elodea sp. from the bio lab for my turtle tanks! XD Ahahaha...as decoration..but my big terrapin ate them all up. Greedy fella I tell you =P

I wonder why some people are so desperate. Today while waiting for the bus I had to stand beside this loud gal who was talkin ( very loudly, I wasnt eavesdropping) bout how she screwed up her conversation with this guy she has a crush on and din even tell him her name. And she kept repeating it again and again for the whole 20 minutes I was waiting for the bus. Omg.

Soon there will be this relationship versus religion talk by the christian society at taylor's..Gee haha. I never understood how having a relationship ever bothered your religion. Then again, I prob wasnt brought up that way. Can't say I agree with that idea. I wonder where it originated from. Definitely from humans. Don't see why. Ha. Their life, not mine =P

No comments: