Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY 2006! =)

I am thankful:
1. To have such a wonderful boyfriend.
2. To have such wonderful friends eg harold ying pk
3. To have made new friends eg harn waikit zm n co, jx, d HELP gang, and pm3 haha. :)
4. To have a healthy family
5. To have such a happy lovely life
6. To have good health

I have everything that I want and dream of having:) I love my life so much, as well as everyone who is a part of this life that I share. *hugs*

Last night's fireworks at the curve was SPECTACULAR. The last 10 sec of year 2005 was oso spectacular. Hehe. The fireworks were by far the best ive ever seen in my life (well yea i havent seen much fireworks anyway) So happy to be celebrating the dawn of the new year with my guy and with my close friends :)

Of cos ppl went crazy after d stroke of midnight..spraying confetti everywhere, clouding up the air with chemical smells mixed with smoke from those ppl smoking. Some indian kids went beserk running around spraying everyone :P Lucky never kena haha. We were like going to take group photo then these kids came and sprayed those with black shirts. Then we retake group pic n they came running over and started spraying again. Omg. Din we wish we had TEN cans to spray those 3 kids. Poor Jia Wei got the full blast..they chased after her and sprayed her cos they tot she sprayed them back. Omg.

Hehe..to all the people I hold dear to my heart..I love you all! Have a wonderful year ahead!

No comments: