Saturday, January 14, 2006

Haircut! =D

Today I had a haircut! =D

Best haircut I've had in ages, I must say. I am so satisfied =P Haha i think i still luk the same, but my hair..it just feels SO MUCH LIGHTER ^^. Its a long time since I last layered my hair, cos the last time I did it it turned out to be such a disaster =P. But you know when your hair is being cut/trimmed by a PRO. :) Haha I'm so satisfied =D And only RM 9.90 too!

What a great deal :D

Just now went to One U, bought 2 nice lovely shirts :D Almost got free clinique one week trial cleanser...bah =P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was a steal! cutting my hair cost rm6, but it's at some aunty's house... :/

Christian Girl in Harrods said...

Why almost?

phoebe said...

the gal before me got d last packet man.... :( :P