Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekend Update.

What a lovely weekend. Started with going to Ying's afta school on Friday for overnight, a super full-of-sports- activities Saturday, and a ...rather memorable Sunday, ending with a wonderful dinner at Ying's and tennis after. A day of firsts, like, I touched the tennis racquet for the first time!! =D I played tennis for the first time =D I can now serve the ball =P And hit the tennis ball. *applause* =P

What i did not expect was Harold's sweet post =P I too have many people in my life that I will never forget, that have played a significant role in my life, who have shared my ups and downs, pointed out my faults and on the whole made me a better person =) The list of people is so long, mainly, Ying, Harold, Kang, PK, TP, Sing Ping, Jin Soon, Jia Xin, Joel, Allan, Zhou Hau, Chang Jin, Chris, Jess, Josh, Hui Lynn, David, AND....the list goes on =) Some of them I might have fallen out of touch with, but yea. These ppl i will nv forget =)

No comments: