Saturday, July 30, 2005

First of all, a big THANK YOU goes out to yuen for taking the bother to send me back home today. I know that I can be a big bother sometimes, so I feel very much blessed to have a gang of close friends who will sometimes go the extra mile for me, despite all the bullying =P

Spent my afternoon at TTDI today afta havin a late lunch at Hartamas Shopping Ctr. By the way, just for those paddington house of pancakes fans out there, the paddington house of pancakes in hartamas shoppin ctr is offerin 30% off its menu provided you order a main dish. And the offer's till tomorrow. :)

TP, Yuen and PK were working on their phy project, which i think isn't bad at all. Quite interesting =) the calculations could be a bit of a headache, though, but I enjoyed cuttin the balsa wood =D Well, good luck to them. =)

No comments: