Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Contact lenses!!!!

Whoo hoo first time putting on contact lenses =D

A softlens comfort bus stopped by in taylors these 2 days to promote their contact lenses by giving out free trial lenses, and so afta skul yest where i had a lot of time to kill i went to try it on =D

I spent a total of 45 min trying to put those two lenses into my eye :P first time user ma =P I went with yinn cher and soo han, soo han did it pretty quick in 20 min, whereas yinn cher and i sat there lukin at the mirror poking our eyes for 45 min :P
It was quite a triumphant moment when we got it in both eyes =P haha.

For me it was quite ok...i din feel uncomfy or anyth..perhaps i mite start using contact lenses instead of walking around without specs and squinting at faraway objects =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even know you need glasses.

phoebe said...

i only wear them in class..and in cinemas =P and when i need to see faraway objects :P haha.