Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i HATE it when I put in effort in sumthing and another person regards it as 'poor effort'. Today was such a shitty day. Kena blasted by teachers.

In the things I do, Im not like, most ppl ,they strive to come out tops in everything. For me, When i do stuff, I do my best in the things i want to, and the results, as long as they are satisfactory, they are enough for me. SOme ppl mite disagree with me, but *shrugs* i seriously dun care.

My results. I would say they're OK. Enough for me. GOod enuff for this term.3As, phy 64 which is a C, and bloody 55 for TKS. Yea, maaybe i cant think, as sum ppl mite say, but that's besides the point. My physics. I think i put in enuff effort, and my results are like satisfactory to me for this term, coz i reli din understand wat the teacher was teachin at all. I'll continue this slow process and ensure i get a high A for the finals.

Doing sth and in the end being not regarded for the effort or sth sorta dampens the motivation to do more. For the time being. I'm just feeling indignant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've done ur best, so relax and let them blast.

phoebe said...

Thanks =)