Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happyfied.

It's the 3rd day of the mid-term hols... and already im having so much fun and meeting so many new ppl.

Zi, Sher, Sim, Jia, Mel, Tat Wei, Hui Wen, Pui San, Kelvin, De Shun...(gosh theres so many i hope i dun miss out any names =) )...It's just great knowing u guys :) And its thru Kang and Jin Soon dat i got to noe them :)

I just feel so lucky and blessed to have so many swell frens, and live a life dats so filled with love, frenship, and happiness.

And..i wish i can drive =P Anyone wants to go take undang with me....pleaseee =P hahahha if i cud drive..then...it'll be so cool. Well, wont be long now i hope. Meanwhile...I wanna shout out a big THANK YOU to all d ppl dat have been ferrying me around....Pk, Js, Tat Wei, Pui San, and Zi...Thanks a lot!!!!! :)

Haha...God bless all d ppl in my life. =)

No comments: