Sunday, March 20, 2005

Primary skul reunion!!!

Hahaha...had a std 6 reunion today in one u..it was soo nice meetin my teacher and a few old frens again.. =)

We went to dat hong kong restaurant in one u, where i ordered their ice lemon green tea..and when it came, it was poured into those type of big transparent heavy glass jars where u get from purchasing horlicks or sth.And it was full of sugar.Sugar and lemon and green tea = sweet + sour + bitter...*shivers* the sight of the drink itself made me full adi hahaha..but it was worth the money lah i guess, such a big 'cup' for 5.50.

Was so nice meetin some frens again..like soo leng =) Since u goin Inti girl, im sure we'll be meetin each other quite often =) haha..i used to think that my teacher was sooooo tall..but today...shes actually shorter a bit than me liao!!! hahaha..i was soo short in std 6 man hahaha =)

Hey ying, come back soon man, now sales everywhere, d nicole shop in one u, half d shop 50%/70% off...juz imagine man..bliss =) hahahaha :)

Its a lovely day...and my modem is working after not functioning for a week! =) Nice awesome day hahaha =)God bless everyone in my life =)

No comments: