Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fire drill today!!! but sheesh...my class didnt get to go down to assemble..coz stopped by our maths teacher. The fire drill was actually for d old block ( d labs n all) but hell, everyone else went down anyway....except for a few classes who had to stay in class and continue STUDYIN..bah =P For the new block d fire drill tmr...but tmr I predict my class will b at d phy lab..so no fire drill for my class again =P So when there's actual fire one day, we'll all die =P

Finally caught up a bit in studies..but still lagging...still have to study summore. And I'm finally taking the BUS...which in fact i wanted to since Jan but my dad sed wanna send me so not my fault lah =P haha...takin d bus is anyway much more convenient..for everyone...so parents dun have to come so far to fetch me.

I feel that im in another 5S1, just that this one is WAY MORE EXTREME....with ppl stayin back afta skul everyday go library and study till 6 plus....every exam get 90 plus 90 plus for every subject...hahaha...i feel dumb in this class of mine =) On the bright side i guess it motivates me to study i guesss..so dat i dun fall too far behind, if im not already behind =P

MUST. BUCK. UP. =)



2 comments:

Greenlamb said...

Muahaha welcome to MY world. There are ~50 pple in my department in this cohort, and half of them are dean's list, i.e. top dunno how many percent of the whole Engin faculty. There's still someone with CAP of 5 (full), which means that he/she has gotten A / A+ for ALL subjects taken till now, which = 6 subjects x 4 semesters = 24 subjects.

You'll get used to it.

phoebe said...

*mumbles* insane ppl...im juz goin to go at my own pace..as long as can keep up and score A can adi =)