Thursday, March 10, 2005

Moment of Truth.

Happie bday Sing Ping!!! =) hope u had a GREAT day :)

spm results comin out tmr =( no point delaying it anymore...just face whatever results i'll get. I know ive put in my best, studied like hell and screwed up a few papers unfortunately...but heck...i want the Taylor's full scholarship. I. Want. It. And well, to think bout all the stress in the past two years...just to obtain an A1 in d end...in ONE exam..makes u think whether its juz worth it. And if u dun get the A1, the distinction, the letter and d number that distinguishes u as an TERBILANG student..as d gal who got 17A1s. My gawd. 17. thats insane. I salute her. And i am also considerin her a freak. By sleepin 4 hours everyday. If i do that i'll die. Haha...diff ppl, diff lifestyles.

goin to chs tmr at 9sth...bleh...i hope d results wont be bad =( coz i want d scholarship. Very badly. oh well..alll da best ppl..swt drmz.

No comments: