Friday, March 28, 2008

You know how NUS has this points systems in order for you to continue staying in Hostel for the next year?

Quote JS: My goodness you need POINTS to stay in hostel?! *super incredulous look*

Hmph.

So yeah as everyone knows I joined this CCA thingy just to earn my points. My event's tomorrow and the turnout is dismal..i'm really doing charity now because..

I DIDNT GET MY PLACE IN HOSTEL FOR THE NEXT YEAR!!!! *angry look*

Here I am slogging my ass off and i got 39 points, max is 40 for each category. Last year the cutoff point was 38, they say this year 39 so I was thinking oklah just nice you know. THen Bam out comes the news the cutoff point for this year is a freaking 45 points!

*feels a swear word coming* :P

Haihs. Guess i'd have to start looking for accomodation outside = more $$. Hmph. Anyway tmr i have to make a visit to the dentist...when I was std 6 I went bike racing with my cousin and fell down and shattered my front tooth now the filling is coming off. Boohoohoo. I dun like pain :(

I dun like dentists :( I dun like that zzzzzzzzzzz noise that stupid device makes :(

Sniffs.

:P

No comments: