Saturday, March 08, 2008

*blows dust off blog*

22nd - 1st March = Mid term break, went back home. Had a rockin' good time, nothing like meeting old friends again, mainly, PK and JS :) Hearts :) Best of all, nothing like having normal dinners at home with family, going to markets and malls, and going around eating nice food with Kang without having to bother about tests or datelines. Went for my cut at A cut above Academy...Luckily a professional cutter came in to help the beginner on my hair, so it's nice! Altho I had to wait 2 whole hours just to shampoo, cut and blowdry -.-"

1st March - I was hoping it'll rain and flood up the whole place so the bus wouldnt leave and I don't have to leave home...well it did rain and it did jam all the way...but in the wrong direction. Pfft. So here I am back again in this place with looming tests on Thurs, Fri, and Next wednesday for now.

2nd march - 7th March - Studied non stop like a nerd for the 2 stupid tests. I dislike mcqs. they are always so trickyyy. Went for a stupid econs experiment and got $7 instead of $16 or even $37 because of bad luck and dumb uni students who has no common sense (whether in econs or normal life) at all. Rewarded myself on 7th March night by watching Toy Story 1 AND 2 =D Whee.

Green alien toys: *Surrounds Mr. Potatohead* " You have saved our lives! We are eternally grateful!" (repeat x 5)
Mr. Potatohead: "Will you just quit it!"

Ahahaha. Good stuff.

No comments: