Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Little Miss Honest

Yest morning - evening was just spent sitting in front of d comp n finishing up the stats assignment (due today). After that attended my 4-6pm bioinformatics practical, and proceeded off to Science club interview.

Well one thing I'll have to say is, they did not have to make the interview seem like a police interrogation or something. Once I went in, the 5 of them gave me super stern looks and you know that type of look like you're a low class fella and they are so super high up.

The interview started with:

(stern face) I wish to remind you that whatever that goes on here will be kept strictly confidential if not you will be expelled from consideration of being in the committee.

ho, hum. whatever. Well, I ain't desperate to be in the committee, especially when I'm already secretary for the very awesome museum club now! Ha! So sorry to disappoint. Summore now even if i'm offered the job, I still might consider cos you know...working with them...not that desperate to lah. Maybe i'll just do it cos it looks nice on my CV, you know, science club? Lol.

This morning I found a purse in the washroom! There was like 100 plus bucks in it, complete with atm card, citibank credit card, and a staff card. I handed it back to the office, so now i'm feeling like a saint :P Turns out it's an assoc. prof, and she says pls drop by her office when convenient! :D Yay. honesty pays :P

Anyway, my 4 episodes of the 4400 season 4 are just sitting there waiting to be watched! :D Shall take a day out to chill, then start studying for my test next monday.

No comments: