Friday, September 07, 2007

Need. Rest. Need. To. Go. Home.

Today the prof invited me for free ice blended spinelli coffee..haha yums. It's wonderful to make another professor friend, after making 2 in NTU :D.

Last sem friday was my break day. It was like one week 8 hours lab, one week long weekend(can think of going home..whee). This sem its just 8-6 pm :( I shall say again that my timetable sucks. Usually afta classes on friday I'm so dead spent that I just feel like sleeping in all of the next day and lazing around. Unfortunately, that's not allowed in this stupid place.

I have a chem test coming up on Monday (drat the stupid 1st year module which I have to take as an extra module which is forcing me for labs where i almost got sprayed in the face with conc hcl thank goodness for the fumehood glass which saved my life and my looks :P) which i have not studied for. It's worth 10 marks. I'm so tempted to just...not study. But then the stress and pressure that I'm feeling everyday is forcing me to study and do well for this sem. See all my pimples popping up again? see my weight dropping down again? Bah. Harold said I put on when i saw him last, Well I've lost all d weight now =p teehee.

I want a holiday....argh. Cant wait to be an ex-nus. Sheesh. Whoever said the best days of your life is ure uni days must be kidding. It's torture :( I'll say the best days of my life were my high school days. It's like high school its so happy everyday, and then taylors was okaylah, and then uni is like..shit. sheesh. bah.

Anyone kind enough to gimme some lovely hokkaido green tea ice cream to cheer me up? :P

No comments: