Friday, August 31, 2007

Haha I'm so getting into this blogging mood.

The time's now 10.17pm. I went out at 7.45 am in the morning, and I got back at around 9sth -.-" Stupid insane crazy 8am classes. And I've got 3 days at 8am, and 2 days 8am-6pm, and one day 10-5pm NON STOP. Crazy.

Anyway that's not my point.

Went to draw blood today! Omg the stupid needle so long and so scaryyy!
Prof: Why, scared ah? Dunnid to be scared =p
Me: scared of the needle lol =p
Anyway. He poked it into my vein then i see the blood stream out bleh. Filled 2 tubes then ugghh luckily the needle was then quickly pulled out. phew. Thank you kang for temaning me =p

As for the museum club thing, I dunno yet, results are yet to be out :)

After the museum club I went for stargazing! At the uni field. It's by the prof of this module that i'm taking, understanding the universe. Met Katie, an US exchange student which I met in the lecture, and we went for this stargazing trip together =)
We saw jupiter!! and its 4 moons hehe. Sooo cool. Jupiter was really bright in the sky, it was like a bring dot with red streaks across it :D Hehehe. So cool. I love astronomy. We were also shown the ring nebula, scorpio, sagittarius, libra, virgo :)

I found a stall that sells yummy char siew bao !! :D This is a big deal here okay, cos so far the char siew baos here are all sucky yucks compared to those in msia. The stall also sells yummy egg tarts :D

Hehehe.

2 comments:

Pui Ee said...

Wah you have so many classes this sem??
Sorry haven't called you out yet!! Been busy :/
Where is the char siew pao stall!

phoebe said...

hehe hope ure drama all solved dear =) It's in science! come to nus and i'll belanja u =p