Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Long Awaited (hopefully) Update

Greetings from the small tiny dot on the world map!

Fine, a teeennnyyy tiny dot.

This sem i'm going to have to take SIX modules (normal ppl take 5 max here) thanks to sucky admin who refuse to give me exemptions for 1st year modules. I'm already a 2nd year student!

However, this 2nd year lectures are seemingly more interesting, and I actually find myself drawn to flip thru the textbooks and look at all the knitty gritty details :D
Perhaps its cos I've done half of it in NTU already, so I've already gotten the gist of most of the stuff. Hopefully that'll help me get to the top of the darn bell curve.

A belated birthday shoutout to one of my dearest frens, Christopher Lim who has already left Msia and gone off to the States, vowing not to return ever again :P (kidding chris, come back sooN! ;) ) Thanks for the wonderful meetup in kl, I certainly wont forget some of the nice things that you've said about me hehe. *ego swells* You really made me realize some stuff about myself haha. I'll continue reading robin cook + science mags! :P *winks* Take good care in US okie? And stay in touch yea. In other words, stay up late so i can talk to u online in msn! :P

:)

Sigh. Stuck in this place for another two years if i wanna do honours. Sounds so much better, 2nd lower/ 2nd upper/ 1st CLASS HONOURS compared to pass with merit bachelors of science. Haiyer...cant wait to get out of this place. *stares daggers*

Miss my family the most, and a few friends left in msia who are waiting to go to UK. Haha. Everyone's flying away on a jet plane...I'm glad I just have to take a bus and go back and see my darling family whenever I want! *sidenote: when they permit me to return*

Heart heart heart.

I wish it was mid sept now, where its mid sem hols! :D Yay!

No comments: