Thursday, August 30, 2007

I saw my best primary school friend when I came to uni in August. I was so surprised and soo delighted to see her haha. Basically cos I've always wondered where did she go after secondary school, since I can never find her in some pic during bloghoppings.

She still looks the same, except the hair's dyed and curled up. She still sounds the same, and she still laughs the same haha. But as I've said, time wrecks friendships. I don't know her anymore, what she likes, what she dislikes, all I know of her is how she was. Oh well.

There was a bazaar at Science today! Crystal necklaces going at one buck each OMG o.0. That's the absolutely best deal I have ever come across in my whole life man. So naturally I bought 3 :P If there were more nicer ones I would have bought more :P I mean, even the basic COST of these things exceed 1 buck!

Last night met my cousin at the 'biggest' shopping mall in sg, and we had yummy thai food. I ordered the pork ribs noodle soup, where u noe u have this soup that tastes full of herbs and spices :P Well this one was a bit too sweet, but at least still got flavour. Dunno why the meat no flavour at all -.-" Here the egg and meat no flavour one i dunno why. How do you make an egg have no egg flavour and meat have no meat flavour? o.0 I miss bah kut teh :(

Anyway, my cousin's life is so good now. :) so so nice. Makes me look forward to working. No more exams! No more stress! No more being forced to join cca that you're not really interested in!No more joining activities for the sake of earning points so that you can stay on next semester! No more lousy china tutors! No more... you get my point. oh, NO MORE STAYING IN SG! :P I hope i find a sg company based in msia. Pls pls pls pls pls man. Cannot tahan studying anymore.

Speaking of CCA, had my Museum club interview today. Nah its not really bout museums and history btw. Its bout organizing bazaars! :P :D Yayy. Should be okay, election's tmr!

Haih tmr nid to kena draw 10ml blood for some research study. Shall tahan long needle phobia for 100 bucks. Tahan tahan tahan. *thinks of long needle and blanches*

Craving good food :( Craving a bowl of nice yummy steaming hot soup :( Craving a huge huge bowl of hot dessert :( Craving yummy green tea ice cream :( Craving yummy thick milo like the one I drank near Harold's place. That one was like practically the whole tin of milo dumped into one cup lol.

Okie, toodles.

2 comments:

Pui Ee said...

"No more joining activities for the sake of earning points so that you can stay on next semester."

I SO AGREE WITH THAT!

phoebe said...

Yea lar..very stupid lar =p Why can't they just let international students stay on campus!