Saturday, December 03, 2005

Currently listening to : Jet - Look what you've done

Today was SUCH a gruelling day...The first time i EVER sat for a 4 hour plus paper in one go man....also known as the SAT. on a saturday, too. So sat the SAT on sat. ooooh =P

Right after that was feeling kinda head-bursting adi...wanted to go home and SLEEp the whole day away like a pig..then mom said go to the popular warehouse sale in summit first, since adi in Subang Jaya..so oklar...since im a book lover.. =)

Bought tons and tons of books..and cookbooks..^^ and the 'Love actually' vcd!!! =D The show i wanted to watch but somehow did not because M'sia banned it here...I think.

Today my uncle called...his son..my cousin, just fin his SPM..and my uncle was like telling my mom, " why your daughter EVERYDAY exam one?!" Man, I also dunno. Now to think of it, yea, I've been having exams all year round..exams and class tests...omg man..I so need a break.

I just watched the 4400 ^^ I think very soon its goin to replace ALIAS as my fave show =P Of cos i still LOVE ALIAS =) I still think Jennifer Garner shud be with Michael Vartan * sticks out tongue * Cos i like seeing them together, Ha. And omg ALIAS is goin to stop after FIVE seasons......So sad...They were planning 8 seasons. Sheesh. I still think its good. Awesomely good. Same goes for the 4400 ^^ Hehehe.

Tmr im goin to paint my nails dark red. Ha.

No comments: