Sunday, November 27, 2005

Yesterday I was one of those desperate girls lining up to get a free CLEO goodie bag =P The line went all the way out into the road ahahha...but the free ice blended coffee bean mocha alone was worth it ^^ My favourite coffee =D

Today attempted to memorize some SAT vocab...oklar it wasnt that bad, cos my underground SAT book made it pretty interesting =) Only did the words under A and B today...omg man, d test oni like 5 days away...gah. Not to mention my oh so considerate maths teacher is having an integration test this tuesday ( Integration!!! I've forgotten all of the A2 work!! My brain needs to rest after AS!! *grumble grumble) My audacity to procrastinate amazes me =)

I want to pierce my ears.

ok that was random =) But looking at nice lovely cheap earrings everyday aint helping =P

Today was at this health fair at pwtc...gosh u'd never imagine the TONNES of health products there are...and so many brands! I did this pretty cool eye power correction thing, which u luk into d machine for 15 min, and reli my power went down..but u have to buy d machine to make it an everyday thing, and only will ure power return to normal and stay normal. Not bad i say. Quite interesting =)

Then there was this scan ure bone density thing, which im not sure whether it was accurate onot...cos usually ppl scan d leg bone, this one used sound waves at the finger bone..wats it called again..fibia?tibullia? Hrm. Cant rmb. :) Anyway, the gal in front of me was -3.5..which is osteoporosis..and mine was -2.5...ostoponiea!! is that how you spell that? =P geez. Must be wrong, cos everyone oso minus value.

Tee hee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

audacity to procrastinate... man, need to fix my vocad too...