Sunday, December 11, 2005

Curse you, you bloody phone snatcher. Curse your bloody thieving ways that cause ppl misery while you gloat in glee for having obtained ANOTHER phone. I hope you never have sweet dreams at night. And your conscience will ALWAYS come back to haunt you. Sheesh. Bloody thief. THIEF.

Ha.

Jia Xin ar.....we share the same fate =P just that this time i dunno lar..whether i left it at d table, or it dropped out of my pocket, or sumone took it when i was bumped into by sumone. Sheesh.

Well yea yea lost my phone :( Altho it wasnt reli a good phone, eg phone cover colour all gone, receiving calls cant reli hear clearly, keypad faulty....but it was MY phone..and it contained all my precious contacts and stuff. Stuff i reli reli treasure. Bloody stupid fella. I hope sth explodes in your face.

Anyway. On a more positive tone...tmr's the day!!! for the penang trip =) *grins in glee* And kang me and zhi min went to buy tons of food for the bbq =) Greet the chicken-washer *waves* hehe.

But goin gua tempurung before reaching penang...hmm. Not very enthusiastic bout goin into dark wet wet creepy places. With lots of cockroaches. Ew. Rather go beaches. With nice sunsets. =)

hehe...like in Annie...Tmr! tmr~! i love you, tmr! you're only a day away! =)

hehehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch... I'm sure he will suffer somehow, maybe not in this life thou :P