Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm back from Singapore! =) Later will be posting a few pics :) Stayed at Raffles Marine Hotel...I thought the price for the hotel was bit overpriced. =P Last few days been walking around a LOT and been shopping around too =) Christmas and New Year sales tee hee. Appetite increased too haha..lucky din put on =P Going to Sentosa on Christmas day was madness *smiles guiltily* Hehe..cos i wanted to go to Underwater World =P But the sea turtles alone made the trip worth it..hehe. Summore it was a free view. Anyone wondering why I got darker was cos I stood under d hot sun for quite some time taking pics and filming the sea turtles eating. Hehe. So cute...Wish I saw a baby sea turtle tho =) Hehe.

Anyway..ppl..pray for Ju Liang, whos been diagnosed with advanced level leukemia. To think I was just talking to him a few weeks ago..during SAT 1, and he seemed pretty fine then. If i can get transport I'll go visit him at the hosp =)

No comments: