Saturday, February 05, 2005

HOLS ARE HERE!!!

" U guys better go and enjoy your holidays, coz u wont be gettin any more hols where u get to enjoy ureself. Exams will be in March/early April, so fully enjoy this 10 days..."
Exact words from bio teacher =) YAY!!!!Its finally hols!!! -pumps fists up in air- a long-awaited break from the normal college life=) plannin to have an outing soon..miss all of u guys so much=) n yea, ill prob read up on wat i've been taught so far...and do some maths and physics to get familiar with d questions=) hehe..this is before the lazy bug bites me again:) I'll be goin back to S'wak from the 9th - 12th, spending half of my cny there, dun miss me!!! hehe.

What a week man...insane amounts of worksheets and homework,stress,and throw in a LAN and Bio MCQ plus structure test..phew=) glad its over.The flu bug's been goin around this week, with joel, tian ping(who passed it to pk n harold, (and tried to, me, but i prevailed..ahahhahahaha) down with flu n cough n fever for pk=) To all these sick people, get well soon n take care=)

D/l this programme called hello! and picasa and transformed my blog into a photo blog=) its a good google programme, esp for blogs=) thanks cuz, for introducing this to me=) for dat, u guys will see more pics of me..ahahaha =) okies, goin dinner, laterz.

No comments: