Thursday, February 17, 2005

groan...

aiks...Phy n Chem test on fri, Maths test next Mon, 5000 word darn LAN essay due in two weeks....gosh..feelin bit suffocated...luks like tmr nite i'll b up late studyin 4 2 tests..hahaha.

Startin to lag behind in studies... must buck up...soon :P Man i'm gettin sluggish...the comp beckons..the comics beckons...the cd player beckons...must start to resist. =) Haha..and chi yao gave me a small CUTE penguin keychain he bought in aussie for my belated bday present!! I'll post a pic of it with d penguin zhou hau gave me on my bday soon hahaha..=)

Well, goin to do sum research on d LAN essay: freedom of info. does it exist in m'sia? discuss. =)

1 comment:

Greenlamb said...

One thing I learnt: Question all the assumptions.
What is Freedom?
What is Information?
And the most important of all:

What is Msia??
:D