Friday, May 08, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER

On 7th May 2008, I had human pharmacology - 6 essays in 2 hours, not too bad. Luckily can remember all the drug names, adverse effects, mechanisms of actions, discuss effects of SSRIs TCAs etc etc :) I love my brain it never lets me down when I need it haha even after cramming SO MANY info in 1 day for this paper.

finished that paper at 3pm, reached home at 4, bathed etc after having dinner was 6pm. Started on next subject Hormones and health, brain was already feeling very saturated due to the 2 core papers before that, with molecular basis of human diseases having SO MUCH STUFF to study for :)Pace was quite slow, went through notes once, went to bed 12.30am was rather stressed, weather was hot, and prob due to caffeine, couldnt sleep till 3 sth O.O And with each hour i was like shit tmr have to wake up at 6.30am and have to be super alert to do 150 true false + 30 mcqs in 2 hours.

woke up this morning head feeling heavy, but thankfully everything got better by the time i reached school at 8 :) Sat at a corner surprisingly can rmb all the stuff as went through notes again :)

9am start exam yadayadayada yay finished paper at about 10.35am! half an hour more to go! :) Decided not to leave since its my last paper forever in my whole life so i sat there, lazy to go through answers as I tend to change correct to wrong I trust my first time judgement :) I looked at the tables lined up and separated neatly in rows, with everyone around me looking super stressed tackling the questions. I looked at the overhead projector, the prof, the helpers, the paper, the mcq sheet, my matric card, looked at answers, shaded in all the uncertain questions dont care about negative marking anymore, sat there and absorbed in the atmosphere which I am so glad I will never ever ever ever have to go through again. No more continuous exams, tests, forever.

I suppressed a huge grin and from laughing out maniacally when the papers were collected :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SUCKS TO YOU NUS I'M FREE

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA X 10^INFINITY

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you finished your final year?

Unknown said...

yeah i'm done

Southeastasean said...

omg pheebs i so love your viewpoints on things in life you write like no other! and i am so blardy jealous of you my last paper is at least two years away.....but seriously this is the best final exam/graduation story ever!

phoebe said...

haha chris are you serious? I was just simply writing for fun lol ;p thanks hahaha