Thursday, April 03, 2008

Last week after Tuesday was pretty good :) Finished my 40% test, decided that phoebe will now take a break as her next test is on 9th April.

Bummed around the whole week (except for rushing for lectures, where if you think about it, takes up roughly 30 hours of my week), watched a ton of movies :D Watched LOST the latest season, 101 dalmations, snow white and the seven dwarfs, And...



Meet The Robinsons!!

Oh man I highly recommend Meet the Robinsons, it's so inspiring!! I had no idea it was this nice cos you know it wasnt as famous as finding nemo or the incredibles. But oh man it really IS very nice :D

How nice if you already know how your future is going to be like --- super bright, super successful, and with a loving family that you've always dreamt of having.

SO nice. Keep Moving forward!!!

On the other hand, the soundtrack for this movie is also super wonderful. Rob Thomas - Little Wonders. If you haven't heard of it, go youtube it. But of course the effect of watching the MTV isn't quite the same as hearing it during the movie together with the touching conclusion :D

But oh well a week of bumming around has finally caught up with me. I need to write a stupid 1200 word essay, get ready for my test on 9th April, and finish my miniproject lab report which is worth 40% :( Boohoohoo.

Can't really say I enjoy studying for my degree. Bleargh. I'm so lazy.

No comments: