Friday, April 18, 2008

Feast your eyes.

Hehe. Recent trip to Orchard 13.4.08. Went the same place again today to destress, food is damn good!


Chefs busy making my foooood.

Nice setup @ din tai fung

Impatiently waiting for food :P

Xiao Long Bao!

My super yummy zha jiang mian :D The lamien is absolutely fabulous :D

Yummy red bean xiao long bau :D We couldnt resist so 2's missing before pic taking:D

A super fat pigeon busy pecking food crumbs from the road, saw me with my camera, stood still and started posing.


A rather cool piece of architecture :P - Pan pacific service suites on Orchard.

Grandma Goes Nuts, Seriously! Mudcake from NYDC :D

Happy Pheebs and Kang going back, with horrified-looking woman behind :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.