Sunday, October 05, 2008

So since I came back from hols, apart from meals, sleep, toilet trips, and classes breaks, i've been sitting here at my desk for the rest of the hours. You think, why is this girl so boring? Does she have nothing better to do? What is she doing that is so interesting that she can just sit at the desk for so long?

Well i'll tell you what i'm doing.

Slogging off a 2000 stupid cauliflower paper, another 2000 stupid interval training paper for cardio (dont ask about the horrible topic-picking, blame the sg teammates), studying for my upcoming wed test, organizing stats project which is another 2000 word thing

How interesting, isnt it?

And after sitting here for so long and well actually during the sem except for hols i didnt slack much too unlike my other lovely peers studying in other countries - i've gone to classes, come back, study, go class, study, go class, study, yay hols, break, come back, study..what a nerd.

So don't tell me uni days are the best days of your life. What bullshit. I can't wait for all of this to be over.

No comments: